Wednesday 12 October 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

I have been looking for a long time at the wonderful array of beads in the Bead Table Wednesday Flickr group and have decided to join in the fun.

Basically every Wednesday, we share a photo of what is on our bead table. Fun right? Lots of lovely beads to admire, covet and generally drool over!! So here is my first offering:

A mass of leaves all ready to be made into my signature bookmarks, some little raspberry coloured berry beads and some Drum Beads, inspired by the Wonderful Klew (aka Karen Lewis). I have been having some fun this week! Need to finish buffing some of them and then get them made up into items of gorgeousness!!

Hope you are having fun with your bead table today - do tell, leave me a comment and I would love to pop by and have a look at what you are up to today!

Pippa x

2 comments:

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

The leaves are beautiful! Trees are my biggest inspiration, so anytime I see a leaf or tree branch I start to drool!

Pips said...

LOL! Thanks Kathleen, me too - I have a bit of a thing for leaves, as you can see!!