Friday 7 October 2011

Everyone Is Doing It!!!

Doing The Stroppel Cane!!

Alice Stroppel's wonderful and innovative cane made from all your pieces of scrap cane, was Linkfeatured on Polymer Clay Daily this week to huge acclaim!! Everyone is doing it and having the "Funnest" time doing it!! You have to give it a go - here is the link http://polymerclayetc.com/be warned though - it is highly addictive! Thank you so much Alice for sharing this wonderful technique with us all.



I have one small complaint about it though. Remember my new studio? (scroll down if you haven't been following).

My Beautiful, Clean, TIDY, Wonderful, Studio? Well, just look at it now!! Scrap Canes EVERYWHERE.



....................EVEN in my "clean zone" for jewellery assembly!!!!!! Alice....you have a lot to answer for LOL!!!








Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Pippa

3 comments:

Alice Stroppel said...

Oh how funny, and I guess I'm sorry to have made you make a mess of your space, but now you'll have so much more room for new cane!!!!!
I've even been digging around in my old canes too.
Thanks for the post and link! I love your canes!!!!

Alice

Pips said...

Hi Alice - I am loving every minute of doing your cane!! Even digging around in my huge scrap jar (which I had to up-end in the end to find more bits and pieces!!), the mess has been more than worth it! Thanks again for sharing - Pippa

Rachel Lee said...

Hi Alice - I am loving every minute of doing your cane!! Even digging around in my huge scrap jar (which I had to up-end in the end to find more bits and pieces!!), the mess has been more than worth it! Thanks again for sharing - Pippa